Dig in to the latest developments of our trading platform and current market trends thru our One Two Trade press section. This online press release section aims to give clients an overview of the latest trends in the market so you’ll be informed with only the freshest scoops. You can also check out our One Two Trade Daily Trading Report to give you an in-depth review of the financial markets. There are lots of ways to stay updated in the global market, one of the best ways is thru our One Two Trade press. Here are some of the important points we mentioned in our recent press release.
- The hottest assets last week were EUR/USD, FTSE100, Apple, USD/JPY and S&P500. These assets were said to be at its peak and were taken full advantage by our traders. The payouts generated reached up to 87%, which breaks the normal payout percentage of 85%.
- One Two Trade’s consistency in developing the most innovative trading features never fails. This is the second point in our recent One Two Trade press release. We’re the first to feature the most anticipated “Profit Slider” tool as well as the Roll Over, Buy Me Out and Double functions. In addition to our user-friendly platform, these groundbreaking features will help traders maximize their profits in no time.
- In our recent One Two Trade press release, we put an emphasis on how to yield successful and profitable trades. This has been made possible with the help of our financial analysts and some of our clients who have been successful in the binary options field. The financial experts shared some significant points on how to make profits by observing the market movements. Meanwhile, successful traders voiced out numerous trading strategies to its fellow traders.
- We are currently upgrading our free education center, so traders can expand their know-hows in the field of binary options trading. Our One Two Trade support page contains our free learning materials available for all traders, both experienced and inexperienced.
- Lastly, we also stated that traders can get the latest updates thru social media sites such as Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.
Get the hottest scoops about One Two Trade thru our press release page or you can also subscribe to our social media sites.